Interrupting narco-terrorist threats on the high seas : do we have enough wind in our sails? : hearing before the Subcommittee on Criminal Justice, Drug Policy, and Human Resources of the Committee on Government Reform, House of Representatives, One Hundred Ninth Congress, first session, June 29, 2005
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Government Reform. Subcommittee on Criminal Justice, Drug Policy, and Human Resources
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O. : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O., 2005.
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 151 pages) : illustrations
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional Documents Collection: ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu
- HeinOnline Criminal Justice & Criminology: ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.G 74/7:N 16/5
Serial no. 109-99 (United States. Congress. House. Committee on Government Reform)
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2006-0295-P.
"Serial no. 109-99."
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 10331760