Investigation of concentration of economic power. Part 23, Investment banking: financing of American Telephone & Telegraph Co., financing of railroad maturities, 1935, J.P. Morgan & Co., Morgan Stanley & Co., Inc., December 15, 18, 19, and 20, 1939 : hearings before the Temporary National Economic Committee, Congress of the United States, Seventy-sixth Congress, second session pursuant to Public Resolution no. 113 (Seventy-fifth Congress), authorizing and directing a select committee to make a full and complete study and investigation with respect to the concentration of economic power in, and financial control over, production of goods and services
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Temporary National Economic Committee
- Additional Titles:
- Concentration of economic power
- Washington : U.S. Govt. Print. Off, 1940.
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xxviii, pages 11,829-12,342, xxx) : illustrations, maps
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- Includes index.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 10331795