Keeping the lights on and maintaining Wyoming's jobs : overcoming the challenges facing western power generation facilities : oversight field hearing before the Subcommittee on Water and Power of the Committee on Resources, U.S. House of Representatives, One Hundred Ninth Congress, second session, Wednesday, August 9, 2006, in Wheatland, Wyoming
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Resources. Subcommittee on Water and Power
- Additional Titles:
- Overcoming the challenges facing western power generation facilities
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O. : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O., 2006. and [Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 49 pages).
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche., Shipping list no.: 2007-0117-P., "Serial no. 109-61.", and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 10331918