Offshore hydrocarbon production : hearing before the Committee on Energy and Natural Resources, United States Senate, One Hundred Ninth Congress, first session to discuss the current state of our nation's offshore energy production and the recent technological advancements made in the exploration and production of traditional forms of energy, steps that the offshore oil and gas industry has taken to ensure worker safety and to meet environmental challenges, the ways in which the federal government can facilitate additional exploration and production of resources in the outer continental shelf while ensuring worker safety and the maintenance of environmental integrity, and new approaches to help diversify the energy mix on the outer continental shelf, April 19, 2005
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Energy and Natural Resources
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O. : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O., 2005. and [Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 87 pages).
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings and S. hrg. ; 109-95
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche., Shipping list no.: 2005-0243-P., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 10332410