Oil resource development : hearing before the Committee on Energy and Natural Resources, United States Senate, One Hundred Ninth Congress, first session to discuss opportunities to advance technology that will facilitate environmentally friendly development of oil shale and oil sands resources, and to address legislative and administrative actions necessary to provide incentives for industry investment, as well as explore concerns and experiences of other governments and organizations and the interests of industry, April 12, 2005
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Energy and Natural Resources
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O. : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O., 2005. and [Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 73 pages).
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings and S. hrg. ; 109-35
- "Printed for the use of the Committee on Energy and Natural Resources.", Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche., Shipping list no.: 2005-0200-P., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 10332420