Experimental Algorithms [electronic resource] : 12th International Symposium, SEA 2013, Rome, Italy, June 5-7, 2013. Proceedings / edited by Vincenzo Bonifaci, Camil Demetrescu, Alberto Marchetti-Spaccamela
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 0302-9743 ; 7933
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Algorithms and Linear Programming Relaxations for Scheduling Unrelated Parallel Machines.-The Hub Labeling Algorithm.-Design of Practical Succinct Data Structures for Large Data Collections.-Hub Label Compression.-Faster Customization of Road Networks.-Intriguingly Simple and Fast Transit Routing.-Transit Node Routing Reconsidered.-A New QEA Computing Near-Optimal Low-Discrepancy Colorings in the Hypergraph of Arithmetic Progressions.-Computational Aspects of Ordered Integer Partition with Upper Bounds.-Hypergraph Transversal Computation with Binary Decision Diagrams.-Efficient Counting of Maximal Independent Sets in Sparse Graphs -- An Edge Quadtree for External Memory.-Branchless Search Programs.-Lightweight Lempel-Ziv Parsing.-Space-Efficient, High-Performance Rank and Select Structures on Uncompressed Bit Sequences -- Think Locally, Act Globally: Highly Balanced Graph Partitioning.-Evaluation of ILP-Based Approaches for Partitioning into Colorful Components -- Finding Modules in Networks with Non-modular Regions.-Telling Stories Fast: Via Linear-Time Delay Pitch Enumeration -- Undercover Branching.-Quadratic Outer Approximation for Convex Integer Programming with Box Constraints -- Separable Non-convex Underestimators for Binary Quadratic Programming.-Hybrid SDP Bounding Procedure.-Computing Multimodal Journeys in Practice.-Efficient Computation of Jogging Routes.-Dominator Certification and Independent Spanning Trees: An Experimental Study.-Novel Techniques for Automorphism Group Computation.-Blinking Molecule Tracking.-The Quest for Optimal Solutions for the Art Gallery Problem: A Practical Iterative Algorithm.-An Improved Branching Algorithm for Two-Layer Planarization Parameterized by the Feedback Edge Set Number.-In-Out Separation and Column Generation Stabilization by Dual Price Smoothing.-Energy Minimization via a Primal-Dual Algorithm for a Convex Program -- Reoptimization in Branch-and-Bound Algorithms with an Application to Elevator Control.-Cluster-Based Heuristics for the Team Orienteering Problem with Time Windows.-Finding Robust Solutions for the Stochastic Job Shop Scheduling Problem by Including Simulation in Local Search.
- This book constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 12th International Symposium on Experimental Algorithms, SEA 2013, held in Rome, Italy, in June 2013. The 32 revised full papers presented together with 3 invited papers were carefully reviewed and selected from 73 submissions. The papers are organized in topical sections on transportation networks and graph algorithms, combinatorics and enumeration, data structures and compression, network partitioning and bioinformatics, mathematical programming, geometry and optimization, and scheduling and local search.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 10335772