Fluorescence fluctuation spectroscopy (FFS). Part B [electronic resource] / edited by Sergey Y. Tetin
- Amsterdam : Elsevier/Academic Press, 2013.
- Physical Description:
- l, 325 p.,  18 p. of color plates : ill. 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Tetin, Sergey Y.
- Methods in enzymology, 0076-6879 ; 519
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- FCS in STED microscopy: studying the nanoscale of lipid membrane dynamics -- Analyzing Förster resonance energy transfer with fluctuation algorithms -- Fluorescence fluctuation spectroscopy approaches to the study of receptors in live cells -- Studying the protein corona on nanoparticles by FCS -- Studying antibody-antigen interactions with fluorescence fluctuation spectroscopy -- Fluorescence fluctuation approaches to the study of adhesion and signaling -- Interactions in gene expression networks studied by two-photon fluorescence fluctuation spectroscopy -- Studying ion exchange in solution and at biological membranes by FCS -- Fluctuation analysis of acivity biosensor images for the study of information flow in signaling pathways -- Probing the plasma membrane organization in living cells by spot variation fluorescence correlation spectroscopy.
- 9780124055391 (hbk.), 0124055397 (hbk.), 9780124058576 (ebook), and 0124058574 (ebook)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
View MARC record | catkey: 10335835