Resolutions of the Legislature of New York, for the abolition of the slave trade in the District of Columbia; against an extension of slavery into the territory acquired from Mexico; against the extension of slavery or the jurisdiction of Texas over any part of New Mexico; for the admission of California, and in favor of the preservation of the Union [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Territories
- Additional Titles:
- Legislature of New York, for abolition of slave trade in District of Columbia; against extension of slavery in territory acquired from Mexico; against extension of slavery, or jurisdiction of Texas over any part of New Mexico; for admission of California, and for preservation of Union
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1850.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Sept. 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 563 S.misdoc.52).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10338540