Message from the President of the United States, relative to the state of affairs in Oregon growing out of a conflict of opinion among the authorities of that territory in regard to the location of the seat of government of the territory [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Territories
- Additional Titles:
- Presidential message on state of affairs in Oregon, growing out of conflict of opinion among authorities of that Territory on location of seat of government
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1852.
- Physical Description:
- 31 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed July 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 620 S.exdoc.65).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10339850