Report of the Secretary of the Interior, made in compliance with a resolution of the Senate calling for information whether any steps were taken to investigate the charges preferred by Colonel McClellan against the commissioner to run and mark the boundary between the United States and Mexico [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Department of the Interior
- Additional Titles:
- Information on steps taken to investigate charges against commissioner to run and mark boundary with Mexico
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1852.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed July 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 620 S.exdoc.89).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10339874