Indian accounts and disbursements. Letter from the Secretary of the Treasury, transmitting copies of accounts current, &c., with persons entrusted with the disbursement of money or goods for the benefit of the Indians [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Public Expenditures
- Additional Titles:
- Accounts and disbursements for Indians
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1852.
- Physical Description:
- 1,019 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of the Treasury
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed July 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 647 H.exdoc.103).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10340474