Report of the Acting Secretary of the Treasury, communicating, in answer to a resolution of the Senate, relative to the coinage of the United States Mint and its branches, a report of the Director of the Mint [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Finance
- Additional Titles:
- Report of Director of Mint on coinage of Mint and branches
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1853.
- Physical Description:
- 41 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of the Treasury
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed July 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 660 S.exdoc.21).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10340767