Message from the President of the United States, communicating, in compliance with a resolution of the Senate, a letter from H. S. Sanford, late Charge d'Affaires at Paris, on the different systems of penal codes in Europe. Also, a report on the administrative changes in France since the Revolution of 1848 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Printing
- Additional Titles:
- Presidential message communicating letter from late charge d'affaires at Paris, on different systems of penal codes in Europe; and report on administrative changes in France since Revolution of 1848
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1854.
- Physical Description:
- 391 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of State
- Report Numbers:
- S 1.2:P 37
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed July 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 700 S.exdoc.68).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10341083