Report of the Secretary of the Treasury and the Attorney General, in compliance with a resolution of the Senate of the 3d of August, 1846, on the petition of Kingsley B. Gibbs, executor of Zephaniah Kingsley, deceased, praying payment of interest on his claim arising under the Treaty with Spain of 1819 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the Judiciary
- Additional Titles:
- Petition of Kingsley B. Gibbs, executor of Zephaniah Kingsley, deceased, praying payment of interest on claim arising under treaty with Spain of 1819
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1854.
- Physical Description:
- 60 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of the Treasury
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed July 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 702 S.exdoc.82).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10341098