Message from the President of the United States, communicating, in compliance with the resolution of the Senate of July 10, 1854, correspondence and documents respecting the claims of persons for services performed, and supplies and subsistence furnished to the Indians, in California, under contracts with Indian agents, in 1851 [electronic resource].
- Additional Titles:
- Presidential message communicating correspondence and documents on claims of persons for services performed, and supplies and subsistence furnished to Indians in California under contracts with Indian agents in 1851
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1854.
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed July 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 702 S.exdoc.87).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10341103