Resolutions of the Legislature of Rhode Island, recommending the senators and representatives of that state in Congress to oppose the passage of any law tending to disturb the provisions of the act of March 6, 1820, commonly called the "Missouri Compromise Act," in regard to slavery [electronic resource].
- Additional Titles:
- Resolutions of legislature of Rhode Island against passage of any law to disturb Missouri compromise act of March, 1820, against extension of slavery beyond 36 degrees 30 minutes of north latitude
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1854.
- Physical Description:
- 1 page : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed July 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 705 S.misdoc.15).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10341111