Resolutions of the Legislature of Connecticut, in favor of restoring the Missouri Compromise to full force and effect; in favor of an amendment to the Fugitive Slave Law, to secure to every person claimed under said law the right of trial by jury; and censuring the Hon. Isaac Toucey for his vote on the final passage of the bill for the organization of the Territories of Kansas and Nebraska [electronic resource].
- Additional Titles:
- Legislature of Connecticut for restoring Missouri compromise, and censuring Senator Isaac Toucey for voting for bill organizing Territories of Nebraska and Kansas
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1854.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed July 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 705 S.misdoc.70).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10341171