United States Assay Office in New York. Letter from the Secretary of the Treasury, relative to an appropriation for the rent already accrued and to accrue upon the building leased by the government for the United States Assay Office in New York [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Ways and Means
- Additional Titles:
- Appropriation for rent of assay office in New York
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1854.
- Physical Description:
- 1 page : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of the Treasury
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed July 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 727 H.exdoc.117).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10341671