Leveeing the East Bank of the Mississippi River. Memorial of the Legislature of Tennessee, asking for the passage of a law to enable the injured portion of the state to levee the East Bank of the Mississippi River from the Kentucky line to the line of the State of Mississippi [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Public Lands
- Additional Titles:
- Resolutions of legislature of Tennessee for leveeing east bank of Mississippi river
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1854.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed July 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 741 H.misdoc.86).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10341768