Report of the Second Auditor of the Treasury, accompanied by copies of such accounts as have been rendered by persons charged with the disbursement or application of moneys, goods, or effects, for the benefit of the Indians, for the year ending June 30, 1854, with lists of the names of all persons to whom goods, moneys, or effects have been delivered within the same period [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Department of the Treasury
- Additional Titles:
- Statements of disbursements, etc., for benefit of Indians
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1855.
- Physical Description:
- 270 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed July 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 756 S.exdoc.69).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10342234