Report of the Secretary of War, in compliance with a resolution of the Senate of April 11, calling for information relative to the sale of the military reservation in Iowa for Fort Crawford [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Public Lands
- Additional Titles:
- Information on sale of military reservation in Iowa for Fort Crawford
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1856.
- Physical Description:
- 1 page : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. War Department
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed July 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 821 S.exdoc.61).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10342758