Letter from the Secretary of War, transmitting a letter from Col. John M. Wilson, of the Corps of Engineers, requesting authorization to pay the rent of a building occupied by his assistant in the construction of a new building at the Government Printing Office [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Appropriations
- Additional Titles:
- Rent for engineer assistant for construction of new building for Government Printing Office
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1896.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2006). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 3428 H.doc.332).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10346299