Correspondence concerning the death of Charles Govin. Message from the President of the United States, transmitting, in response to a resolution of the Senate of December 22, 1896, a report from the Secretary of State, accompanied by copies of correspondence, concerning the death of Charles Govin, a citizen of the United States, in the Island of Cuba [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Foreign Relations
- Additional Titles:
- Correspondence concerning death of Charles Govin in Cuba
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1897.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2006). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 3469 S.doc.39).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10348699