Claims of citizens of the United States against Spain. Message from the President of the United States, transmitting, in response to Senate resolution of December 15, 1896, report from the Secretary of State, submitting a list of claims filed in the Department of State by citizens of the United States against Spain, arising out of the insurrection existing in the Island of Cuba, and the accompanying papers relating to the vessel called "Competitor" and the persons claiming American citizenship captured thereon [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Foreign Relations
- Additional Titles:
- Claims of U.S. citizens in Cuba against Spain
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1897.
- Physical Description:
- 38 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2006). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 3469 S.doc.79).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10348735