Arrest, imprisonment, etc., of Julio Sanguily. Message from the President of the United States, transmitting, in response to Senate resolution of the 6th of January, a report from the Secretary of State, accompanied by copies of correspondence concerning the arrest, imprisonment, trial, and condemnation to perpetual imprisonment in chains of Julio Sanguily, a citizen of the United States, by the authorities of Spain in Cuba [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Foreign Relations
- Additional Titles:
- Correspondence on arrest of Julio Sanguily in Cuba
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1897.
- Physical Description:
- 96 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2006). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 3470 S.doc.104).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10348759