The Quintard Iron Works. Letter from the Secretary of the Navy, transmitting, under instructions from the act making appropriations for the Navy for the year ending June 30, 1897, a statement of the claim made by the builders of the war ship Maine, the Quintard Iron Works, for extra compensation [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Claims
- Additional Titles:
- Palmer, N. F., Jr., and Co., claim for extra compensation
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1896.
- Physical Description:
- 70 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Navy Department
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2006). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 3505 H.doc.68).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10349339