Right of way through Fort Morgan Military Reservation. Letter from the Secretary of War, transmitting a letter from the Chief of Engineers recommending the repeal of an act granting to the Birmingham, Mobile and Navy Cove Harbor Railway Company certain rights of way through Fort Morgan (Ala.) Military Reservation [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Military Affairs
- Additional Titles:
- Recommended repeal of right of way of Birmingham, Mobile, and Navy Cove Harbor Railway through Fort Morgan, Alabama
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1897.
- Physical Description:
- 3 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2006). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 3524 H.doc.228).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10349435