Union Pacific Railroad Company. Letter from the Attorney-General, with papers relating thereto, in response to a resolution of the Senate of the 19th instant, directing the Department of Justice to send to the Senate copies of the record of proceedings in any court of the United States in a case or cases in which the United States is a party relating to the foreclosure of any mortgage against the property of the Union Pacific Railroad Company, in which cases the Attorney-General has entered an appearance for the government [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Pacific Railroads
- Additional Titles:
- Records in Union Pacific foreclosure cases. 4 pts
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1897.
- Physical Description:
- 216 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2006). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 3559 S.doc.10).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10350343