Viaduct across Rock Creek, District of Columbia. Letter from the Commissioners of the District of Columbia, transmitting, in pursuance of the clause in the District Appropriation Act of March 3, 1897, a report together with the submitted plans and their accompanying letters of transmittal, descriptions, specifications, and estimates for a bridge or viaduct across Rock Creek on the line of the extension of Connecticut Avenue [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the District of Columbia
- Additional Titles:
- Plans for bridge on Connecticut ave. extended across Rock Creek, District of Columbia
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1898.
- Physical Description:
- 66 pages : digital, PDF file
- Includes illustrations.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Jan. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 3593 S.doc.96).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10351124