Killing of a woman in Oklahoma by Seminole Indians, etc. Letter from the Secretary of the Interior, transmitting, in response to resolution of the Senate of January 20, 1898, copy of telegram and correspondence relative to the killing of a woman in Oklahoma Territory by Seminole Indians and the burning to death of two Seminole Indians by a mob in said territory [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Indian Affairs
- Additional Titles:
- Lynching of two Seminole Indians in Oklahoma
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1898.
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Jan. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 3593 S.doc.98).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10351126