Letter from the Acting Secretary of the Treasury, transmitting copy of a communication from the Commissioners of the District of Columbia submitting an estimate of appropriation to pay an additional judgment against the District of Columbia in favor of William C. Eaton [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Appropriations
- Additional Titles:
- Deficiency estimate for judgment in favor of W. C. Eaton
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1898.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Jan. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 3615 S.doc.319).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10351332