Letter from the Secretary of War, recommending certain legislation in regard to criminal jurisdiction in military reservations, and transmitting therewith the views of the Judge-Advocate-General of the Army [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary
- Additional Titles:
- Criminal jurisdiction over military reservations
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1897.
- Physical Description:
- 3 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Jan. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 3662 H.doc.117).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10352397