Letter from the Assistant Clerk of the Court of Claims, transmitting a copy of the findings filed by the court in the cases of William, Joshua, Charles, and John Pearson, in their own right and as heirs of Phillis Pearson, against the United States [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on War Claims
- Additional Titles:
- Findings of Court of Claims in case of heirs of Phillis Pearson
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1897.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Jan. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 3662 H.doc.29).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10352420