Letter from the Acting Secretary of the Treasury, transmitting copy of a communication from the Supervising Architect, submitting an estimate of appropriation for fire-proof buildings for "laundry, ink mill, and stable" for Bureau of Engraving and Printing [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Appropriations
- Additional Titles:
- Estimate for laundry, etc., for Bureau of Engraving and Printing
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1898.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Jan. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 3679 H.doc.253).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10352602