Letter from the Secretary of the Treasury, transmitting a schedule of claims allowed by the accounting officers of the Treasury Department since the report of January 6, 1898; also, for amounts due the Union and Kansas Pacific Railroad Companies and the Central Branch, Union Pacific Railroad Company [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Appropriations
- Additional Titles:
- Claims allowed under appropriations exhausted, etc
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1898.
- Physical Description:
- 10 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Jan. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 3679 H.doc.333).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10352666