Letter from the Secretary of War, transmitting a letter from the Chief of Engineers, together with a list of preliminary examinations and surveys, of projects under construction or maintenance, and of the amounts of river and harbor appropriations by acts and by states, these data being called for by section 6 of the River and Harbor Act of June 3, 1896 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Rivers and Harbors
- Additional Titles:
- Preliminary examinations, surveys, projects, and appropriations
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1898.
- Physical Description:
- 359 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Jan. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 3692 H.doc.482).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10352813