Letter from the Secretary of War, transmitting a letter from the Commissary-General of Subsistence inclosing the draft of a bill "directing the enlistment of cooks in the Regular and Volunteer armies of the United States." [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Military Affairs
- Additional Titles:
- Draft of bill for enlistment of cooks in Regular and Volunteer Armies
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1898.
- Physical Description:
- 3 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Jan. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 3692 H.doc.539).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10352866