Letter from the Secretary of the Interior, in response to resolution of the Senate of January 13, 1899, relative to condition and character of the Kiowa, Comanche, and Apache Indian Reservation, and the assent of the Indians to the agreement for the allotment of lands and the ceding of unallotted lands [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Indian Affairs
- Additional Titles:
- Consent of Kiowa, Comanche, and Apache Indians to cession of lands
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1899.
- Physical Description:
- 64 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Jan. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 3731 S.doc.77).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10354596