Extension of temporary building for post-office, Chicago, Ill. Letter from the Acting Secretary of the Treasury, transmitting a copy of a communication from the Supervising Architect of the Treasury submitting an estimate of appropriation for extension of the temporary building for post-office at Chicago [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Appropriations
- Additional Titles:
- Estimate for extension of temporary building for post office at Chicago
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1899.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of the Treasury
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Jan. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 3807 H.doc.135).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10355253