Chinese outrages on American citizens. Message from the President of the United States, transmitting, in response to resolution of the House of Representatives of February 4, 1899, a report from the Secretary of State, with information in his possession concerning certain alleged outrages committed upon the person of Bishop Earl Cranston and other American citizens in the City of Pekin, China [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Foreign Affairs
- Additional Titles:
- Correspondence on outrages on Americans in China
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1899.
- Physical Description:
- 11 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Jan. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 3812 H.doc.227).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10355329