In the Senate of the United States. Letter from the Secretary of the Treasury, transmitting, in response to resolution of the Senate of January 4, 1900, a full report regarding the deposit of public funds, bonds, and revenues of the Government of the United States with the National City Bank and the Hanover National Bank of the City of New York [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Finance
- Additional Titles:
- Transactions of Treasury Department with national banks
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1900.
- Physical Description:
- 55 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Feb. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 3850 S.doc.70).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10356152