Capture of Manila. Letter from the Secretary of the Navy, transmitting, in response to resolution of the Senate of January 8, 1900, copy of a letter from Admiral Dewey, dated March 31, 1898, relative to the capture of Manila [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Naval Affairs
- Additional Titles:
- Letter from Admiral Dewey on capture of Manila
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1900.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Navy Department
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Feb. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 3850 S.doc.73).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10356155