Expenditures under the Urgent Deficiency Act, Department of Justice. Letter from the Secretary of Agriculture, in response to resolution of the Senate of January 8, 1900, relative to expenditure of the $50,000,000 appropriated by Congress under the act approved March 9, 1898 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Agriculture and Forestry
- Additional Titles:
- Share of Department of Agriculture in appropriation for national defense
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1900.
- Physical Description:
- 1 page : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Agriculture
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Feb. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 3850 S.doc.81).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10356163