Moneys due the Cherokee Nation. Reprint of Senate Document No. 16, 54th Congress, 1st session, and House Executive Document No. 182, 53d Congress, 3d session, relating to moneys due the Cherokee Nation [electronic resource].
- Additional Titles:
- Moneys due Cherokee Nation, accounting and Attorney-General's report
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1900.
- Physical Description:
- 40 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Feb. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 3852 S.doc.163).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10356223