Survey of outer bar, Brunswick, Ga. Letter from the Secretary of War, transmitting, in response to resolution of the Senate of January 22, 1900, a report from Mr. H. L. Marindin, an engineer of the Coast and Geodetic Survey, recently detailed to survey the outer bar of Brunswick, Ga., showing the amount of work done on said bar since his last report, its cost, value to the government, etc [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Commerce
- Additional Titles:
- Report of survey of outer bar of Brunswick, Georgia, 1899
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1900.
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. War Department
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Feb. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 3854 S.doc.178).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10356240