Exchange of denuded lands in government reservations, etc. Letter from the Secretary of the Interior, transmitting, in response to resolution of the Senate of February 5, 1900, copy of a communication from the Commissioner of the General Land Office relative to legislation necessary to protect the government in the exchange of denuded lands in government reservations for other lands on the public domain [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Public Lands
- Additional Titles:
- Limiting selection of land in lieu of land within forest reserves
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1900.
- Physical Description:
- 3 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of the Interior
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Feb. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 3854 S.doc.187).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10356248