Part I. Petition of Franklin Webster Smith for the site of the old Naval Observatory for the National Galleries of History and Art [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the District of Columbia
- Additional Titles:
- National Galleries of History and Art, petition with proposed plans by F. W. Smith, 3 pts
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1900.
- Physical Description:
- 468 pages : digital, PDF file
- Includes illustrations.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Feb. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 3857 S.doc.209).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10356269