Roads in the Yellowstone National Park. Letter from the Acting Secretary of War, transmitting, in response to resolution of the Senate of March 12, 1900, letter from the Chief of Engineers, U. S. A., together with copies or originals of all reports relating to the present condition and appropriate plans for the development of the system of roads in the Yellowstone National Park [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Military Affairs
- Additional Titles:
- Reports relating to roads in Yellowstone National Park
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1900.
- Physical Description:
- 79 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. War Department
- Includes illustrations., Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Feb. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 3858 S.doc.226).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10356285