Compensation in lieu of moieties. Letter from the Secretary of the Treasury, transmitting copy of a communication from the Acting Chief of Division of Customs, in relation to the inadequacy of the sum of $10,000, included in the sundry civil bill (H. R. 11212) for "compensation in lieu of moieties." [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Appropriations
- Additional Titles:
- Supplemental estimate for compensation in lieu of moieties, customs division, Treasury Department
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1900.
- Physical Description:
- 1 page : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of the Treasury
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Feb. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 3875 S.doc.349).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10356405