Memorial bridge across the Potomac River, at Washington, D. C. Letter from the Secretary of War, transmitting copy of a letter from the Chief of Engineers, submitting a report on designs for a memorial bridge across the Potomac River, at Washington, D. C [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce
- Additional Titles:
- Report on designs for memorial bridge across Potomac River
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1900.
- Physical Description:
- 78 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. War Department
- Includes illustrations.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Feb. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 3995 H.doc.578).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10358707